Hospital-to-Home transition Care
When you or a loved one is moving back home after a hospitalization or a rehabilitation session or medical care facility, one-on-one home care is important for a safe and successful recovery.
Buxbells Resources Residential services Agency offer these services to make this transition easy and smooth:
• Professional Nurse Assessment and professionally developed Care Plan
• Transportation for a smooth transition
• Rehabilitation reminders, physical and emotional support, and companionship
• Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments, and personal events
• Consistent monitoring and recovery status updates
• Assist with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
• Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
• Errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping
• Medication reminders
• Toileting and incontinence care
• Status reporting to family
• Safety and fall prevention
• A professional nurse assessment and personalized Care Plan developed by our professional Registered Nurse,
• A professionally trained caregiver who will meet the client and your family in the hospital, in the facility, or at home to support the transition.
• Our professional caregivers Assist and Support home safety needs, our care team makes recommendations about equipment and home safety modifications to aid client recovery.
• Our Professional caregivers assist with errands, grocery shopping, prescription pick-up, housekeeping, and other physical activities that may be too challenging for a recently discharged patient.
• Our professional caregiver renders Physical assistance with activities of daily active living including mobility, bathing, and grooming, eating, and transferring tailored to the patient’s needs.
• Our professional caregiver assists with Meal preparation based on our exclusive Balanced diet, balanced nutrition, healthy eating in line with the physician’s recommendations
• Medication reminders, rehabilitation exercise prompts physical and emotional support and companionship throughout the recovery process.
• Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments, and personal and social events.
• consistent status updates from the Care Team, at your request, to designated family and friends