Buxbells Resources Residential Services Agency Alzheimer’s care services distinguishes itself in the industry through the quality of services rendered to clients to improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
Everyone’s experience with Alzheimer’s is distinctive. We acknowledge that all our clients, regardless of their diagnosis or the stage of Alzheimer’s they are at, have their strengths to call upon, their capabilities, wishes, and their personal experiences.
Our primary objective is to assist our clients living with Alzheimer’s to live as a fulfilling life as possible. Our professional team has developed meticulous care plans to care for our clients living with Alzheimer’s, varying on needs, situation, symptoms, likes, and dislikes. We consider everything when working with our clients to make sure we render excellent services that provide the solution required and are right for them and their families.
What is Alzheimer's?
• Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia. There are more than 6 million people in the United States living with Alzheimer’s disease.
• Alzheimer’s is named after Alois Alzheimer, a German psychiatrist who first discovered and reported it. Alzheimer is a disease that affects the brain.
• Over time more of the brain is affected and damaged and symptoms increase Alzheimer’s care developed to our needs.
Buxbells Resources Residential Services Agency is dedicated to being a leading light in providing excellent dementia care services. Our highly experienced and professional nursing team led by Linda Bongo RN develops a professional and compassionate care plan for you after assessment.
Our Alzheimer care Services?
We offer various types of care services for clients living with Alzheimer’s:
• in-home care: Assisting clients with active daily livings, social activities, and personal care at home and,
• Live-in care: rendering our clients one-to-one, personalized support, 24 hours a day in-home care at the comfort of their homes which includes:
• Help to maintain the household to keep a safe, clean environment
• Refined relationship with clients and overall quality of life
• Reduced risk of falls and other injuries
• Medication reminders, healthy meal preparation, and help clients stay hydrated
• Professional management of behavior like wandering, sundowning, agitation, or anxiety
• Regular updates on mood, physical and mental health, and daily activities to keep the client’s family informed
• Daily commitments through the activities in our analytic restorative routine
• 24/7 customer care support so you can speak with one of our Client Care Managers.